GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) 2018
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) legislation comes into effect on 25th May 2018.
Under data protection law, individuals have a right to be informed about how the school uses any personal data that we hold about them. We comply with the right by providing 'privacy notices' to individuals where we are processing their personal data.
Below you will find copies of our privacy notices in respect of:
- Parents and carers
- Governors, trustees and other volunteers
- Privacy notice for governors trustees and other volunteers
- Privacy notice for parents and carers use of your childs personal data
- Privacy notice for parents and carers use of your own personal data
- Privacy notice for visitors
Requests for paper copies
Requests for paper copies of information on the school's website should be made in writing.